Monday, September 1, 2014

9.1.14 :(

Hej Everyone!

So this might not be quite as happy of an email as some of my other ones have been... I kinda have some bummer of news. I'm not sure if this has all gotten around yet, but I thought you should all hear it from me. I've been kinda sick lately as you might have heard. The doctors here haven't really been able to figure out what is wrong. So I'm going to have to come home for a bit to get some tests done. It's a bummer. Hopefully I should be able to go right back out as soon as they figure out what is wrong! Thanks for all the prayers and fasting. I have really felt them and have felt super loved :) I am a way lucky kid to have people like you around me! I hope you know how much I appreciate it all. But we will get this figured out quick and then I'll be able to get back out and get going again :) 

But to lighten things up, Here is a picture of me, my chipmunk face, and a 2500 year old mini stone henge looking thing :)

Hope you all have a great week! Thanks again for all the prayers! I love you all! 

-Conner

No comments:

Post a Comment