Friday, September 26, 2014

9.26.14

Hej everyone! 

Sorry it's been a while. Haha my mission has gone for a little twist lately, being back in Utah, but at least I was able to get my shot back in basketball :) I guess my mom updated you all on most of the stuff that had happened, but I haven't sent anything for a while.

I just wanted to tell you that you are all the best! I hope you all know how much I have appreciated and felt your prayers! It has been amazing to see how many people have been there for me. And your prayers worked! I'm going back to Denmark! On Monday! I got cleared! I can't tell you how grateful I am for all of your prayers and fasting and I know it's cuz of them that I'm going back. I'm beyond excited and so happy that things worked out the way that they did. Next time I write it will be from Denmark again :) 

Thank you all again! I hope everything is going great for you, because you deserve it. Have a great day! Love you! 

Conner

No comments:

Post a Comment