Monday, May 12, 2014

5.12.14

Hej!!

How was everyone's Mothers Days?? Hopefully great! Mine sure was! I had a great time skyping home yesterday :) It was a blast!! Way fun to see everyone and hear all the fun things going on. Sounds like things are going pretty darn great!

So, Report on the week. I'll try and remember. Yesterday was definitely the highlight. We had a good week though I don't have a lot of stories.  Yeah can't really think of any. We did a lot of service again! That was great. I think that will be the story for a while here in Slagelse. Which is great! It is by far the best way to find people to teach and we have seen a ton of good things come from it. We have a couple more appointments for service this week with friends of members and less actives and we are hoping that they turn into some good things! They will :) 

Well, I kinda don't have a ton to write about this week. I guess I got it all out yesterday haha. But this will be a good week coming up, so look for some good stories next week. We have some good service appointments and I get to travel into Copenhagen to go to the temple with my MTC group! So that will be really fun to see all of them again and catch up. Hope you all had a great Mother's Day!! And a great week! I love you and miss you all! 

-Conner

Here are some neat churches we found this week


No comments:

Post a Comment