Monday, November 25, 2013

11.18.13

Hej! 

Well it was a good week! We had our little thanksgiving activity with our zone this week! Well, it wasn't little I guess. It was way fun! We had a turkey bowl in the morning and our district took home the trophy for that!  It was so fun. Then we had a big thanksgiving dinner that was cooked by these members that had a restaurant and it was way good! It was weird not being with family, but it was fun just eating it with a bunch of missionaries and we had a really good time! After we had a little training and then a talent show! So It was a good Thanksgiving activity!
I don't really have any more cool stories this week... It was a good week though! We had a lot of appointments and were able to meet with a lot of investigators, and we also found a couple new people to teach, so all in all it was a pretty good week!
We get to go down to Copenhagen tomorrow for my language test for my visa extension. Hopefully I pass! Have a great week! I love you all!!

Don't forget to tell my Dad Happy Birthday!!!!!
-Conner

No comments:

Post a Comment