Monday, November 11, 2013

11.11.13

Hej!
Well, It was another great week! Last night was Mortens Aften in Denmark, which is pretty much a holiday so they can eat! And it was awesome! Our whole branch got together last night and had a big feast and then a massive dessert and it was the best! The main food was duck, and it was way good!! I don't know what they do to the ducks here but they are amazing. After the feast, we did a musical spiritual thought with our guitar and sang a bunch of primary songs with the branch. This branch that I am in is seriously the best. There aren't very many of them, but they are great! The church means a lot to them and they are all really close and are pretty much like one big family and I love being a part of it!
I don't have too many stories this week. It was one of those blur weeks again. Our investigators are all doing really good and we were able to meet with almost all of them this week which was way cool! So things are going great!
Hope all is going good at home! Sorry my last couple of emails have been kinda lame. I'll try and get some good stories for next week. Have a great week everyone! I love you and miss you all!
-Conner

Here is part of the food!  

Inline image 2

No comments:

Post a Comment