Monday, February 9, 2015

2.09.15 6 weeks to go!

Hej!

I'm staying in Århus! With Elder Zenger :) We are stoked. Friday was a great day. So... yeah! This will be my last area, and Elder Zenger will be my last companion. Crazy. It will be a really fun transfer. We are excited. We were kinda expecting one of us to transfer, but we both wanted to stay, so we were way happy when we found out that we would get our wish! 

The week was really good. We finally got to work in our area for a whole week which was a relief! We had a zone training so we took a little bit of time to get that all set up but we were able to work the rest of the time here. 

haha dangit! I'm only like 8 sentences in to my email and I'm already choking... I'm sorry my emails have been lacking so much info lately! I guess I am just getting really bad at writing emails. I promise, Things really are going great here. We are having a ton of success and it has been a blast. What everyone says about how the last little bit of your mission you get in a little rhythm and it blows by is 100% true. I love it. 

Hope you all are having a great life! I love you and miss you!

-Conner

Denmark. Its great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment